Sunday, April 20, 2014

The Challenge Free Agents, Episodes 1 & 2

Ok, I'm only slightly embarrassed to admit that this show is one of my guilty pleasures. I can't bring myself to not watch. It's my favorite train wreck - other than The Bachelor/Bachelorette. 

I also wonder why I decided to blog about this silly show. I like to think that it's because I need to continue to hone in on my writing style, so why the hell not? 

Episode 1
- Characters...err, I mean the cast is revealed.
- TJ Lavin is looking sexy. 
- It is the 25th season of this show. I've probably watched every season. *runs and hides*
- CT is one of my favorites. I'm glad he's back. He has a nice body and he's crazy. Perfect for reality TV.
- I really wish Kenny, aka Mr. Beautiful, would do another one of these shows. He's so dreamy. I miss him.
I think we need one more Kenny pic. I'm glad you agree. Here you go!
- I love Jasmine for saying: "I want to be the whore of the challenge." and "I want dick and balls. Every day. All day."
- Strip one-on-one between Teresa and CT was awesome. I'm such a perv. Good thing I'm already the Captain of #TeamPerv.
- First challenge: Out On A Ledge (two teams)
- I got anxiety just listening to TJ explaining the rules of the challenge. They're definitely starting off with a crazy one!
- Some of the "rookies" are already annoying. Over it. No wonder the veterans like to vote them out early. They're pretty lame. Especially Jessica. I'd probably smack her if I were on the show. I like Johnny though. New cutie.
- 42 flights of stairs. FORTY TWO. I think I could do it, but I might need an oxygen machine and a wet towel after. Poor LaToya.
- Johnny Bananas is probably one of the most obnoxious players. Ever. Yet I love watching him because he's entertaining.
- Camilla did such a great job on the final part of the first challenge. I love her. She's one of my favorite female cast members. Crazy is as crazy does.
- The winners: the black team
- Nominated into the elimination round: LaToya and Chet
- Hunger Games random draw: Jemmye and Frank
- I didn't really like Chet, but seeing him bloody and cut up sucked. I love that TJ gave him crap for forfeiting though.
- LaToya kicked some major ass in her elimination round. Good for her!
- Eliminated: Chet and Jemmye

Episode 2
- I love that they had a costume party with legit costumes.
- There's a Dustin love triangle. That's pretty fun. I'm sure he's a great guy but I didn't think he'd be the first to hook up with two people.
- Challenge: Auto Body Rally (pairs)
- Seriously, there are people that can't drive stick? I think men lose 5 sexy points if they can't drive stick, aren't good drivers, and can't park like a fucking champ. Just FYI ;)
- Jasmine has really grown on me. I didn't really like her in the beginning, but she is so entertaining now. Her sassy comments are the best. 
- Bottom four: Swift & Teresa, CT & Emilee, Cara Maria & Johnny, Frank & Nia
- Top 2: Laurel & Cohutta, Leroy & Jessica; separated by three seconds
- The winners: Laurel & Cohutta
- Drunken hookups galore. I love watching these train wrecks happen. 
- Also funny? Watching girls holding their weave because it got ripped out during a bitch fight. Drunken bestie fights are the worst. In the moment, you totally think it's such an explosive and big deal. You're true friends if you can both apologize in the morning and still love each other through your drunken stupidity.
- Nominated into the elimination round: Dustin and Jonna
- Hunger Games random draw: Emilee and Frank
- I came in like a wreeeeeeeeckking ballllllll. That challenge looked hella hard.

- Eliminated: Emilee and Dustin
- I'm bummed that Dustin is leaving, but nice to see that a sickly Frank still went all out. 

Looks like we're in for another crazy ridic, crazy good season. Let the games begin! Well, technically, they already have, but you know what I mean.

Good night!

xoxo,
JC

No comments:

Post a Comment